View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:38 AM
CLubberLang
Contender

Rep Power: 11 CLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond reputeCLubberLang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,553.99
Send a message via Yahoo to CLubberLang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
Madaina wins he's been improving in his boxing and can take a punch from bigger guys and has beaten better fighters
I wouldn't go that far. Maidana got embarrassed by Devon and you can say Lucas beat Devon if your really honest. Khan has proved that he does not have a great chin and Maidana could not beat or KO him. Victor Ortiz has proved that he is not mentally tough enough for the best boxers and quit in other fights besides there's. The only bigger guy he fought was Soto-Karass which he did very well in but Soto is more of a journeyman/gate keeper. Maidana has gotten better skills wise I will agree but I think Lucas's wins over Ajose and his tough fights with Judah and Alexander trump what Maidana has done so far. I do like both however and would love to see this fight.