View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,883.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
Man so much hate for Degale, hes a prospect who wants to eventually fight the top guys in the division... kind of like every prospect ever.

He's working his way up the right way even if he is having some tougher than expected fights.
Hi Tom - I don't hate Degale I can't hate anyone I have never met - I dislike him and despise him for his attitude and how from the word go hedisrespects Groves and his utter treatment of him leading up to their fight calling him insulting names etc and his never done much as pro so far - his a bigmouth yob and he needs to grow up now his starting the Calzaghe v Froch rivalry all over again where peoples opinions are split - he needs to concentrate on his next fight instead of all this rubbish.