View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:14 AM
charlieg
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 charlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,028,246.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
Look for an early grave much james? I'd like to say his movement + suothpaw could bother Carl, yet i'm sure i remember him getting trapped on the ropes too easily/willingly against waaay lesser fighters, Carl would incapacitate him ala Bute on them ropes.
Totally. At the same point in his career, Froch was dispatching with ease the level of opponents that cause DeGale all kinds of headaches. It would be a total mismatch. Froch too strong, too fit, and hits too hard for DeGale to go more than 6-7 rounds with him. Groves would stand a better chance, because the lad can move on his feet and fight to a game plan, although would likely lose too.