Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Who Will Win the Oscars This Year?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:48 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,503,861.58
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
He's currently working on Kill Bill 3, and if I remember correctly there was another project of his that he keeps putting back, but I seem to be drawing a blank. I know he had a few movies he wanted to put out earlier in his career, but had to sell the stories to fund other movies. For instance, I once read True Romance was supposed to loosely link Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction together, but he had to sell it (and the new director RUINED it) so that he could finish Reservoir Dogs. Didn't he also write and originally plan on directing Natural Born Killers?
for real? Kill Bill 3 gonna be a beast yo! i remember seeing these old white grandmas walk out of the theater during Kill Bill Vol 1 and I said to myself yeah thats right grandma this movie aint for you lol.

Quentin and Nolan are like my two favorite directors I look most forward to watching.

Spielberg used to be the MAN but that War Horse movie killed it for me lol. He needs to go back to making them Jaws or Jurassic type of thriller flicks IMO