Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Who Will Win the Oscars This Year?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:35 AM
Bob Boss Monies
needs weed!!!

Rep Power: 2 Bob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.98
Total Points: 20,783,528,299.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Oscars are this Sunday I believe?
THe main reason why I started this thread is cuz Django was the only flick I saw this year and wondered if anyone saw the nominated movies and if they thought they were any good?

but yeah Quentins movies are the truth! Hope he pumps one a year that be great.
He's currently working on Kill Bill 3, and if I remember correctly there was another project of his that he keeps putting back, but I seem to be drawing a blank. I know he had a few movies he wanted to put out earlier in his career, but had to sell the stories to fund other movies. For instance, I once read True Romance was supposed to loosely link Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction together, but he had to sell it (and the new director RUINED it) so that he could finish Reservoir Dogs. Didn't he also write and originally plan on directing Natural Born Killers?