Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Who Will Win the Oscars This Year?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:27 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,552,533.36
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
Dude I don't even know if Oscars happened yet, I just remember the third (and my least favorite) LOTR clean sweeping the Oscars. That said, it was okay. Pretty entertaining, but could have easily been cut to a far superior 70min movie (by maybe cutting all the close up shots on Bilbo responding to the situation by making silly faces).

And that's the price Quentin pays for investing time and money in his movies. I remember during the press tour for Jackie Brown, he whispered to Robert Deniro in an interview that he would start casting in Japan in 1 month. That was maybe 6 years before Kill Bill vol. 1 was released. Now I know there were a couple delays in that movie, but regardless that's clearly a man who chooses quality over quantity.
Oscars are this Sunday I believe?
THe main reason why I started this thread is cuz Django was the only flick I saw this year and wondered if anyone saw the nominated movies and if they thought they were any good?

but yeah Quentins movies are the truth! Hope he pumps one a year that be great.