Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Who Will Win the Oscars This Year?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Bob Boss Monies
needs weed!!!

Rep Power: 2 Bob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond reputeBob Boss Monies has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.98
Total Points: 20,783,528,461.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Yeah I wish Quentin made more movies he just knows how to make them interesting and exciting. Problem is he never gets love at the Oscars.

Oscars always nominate them dramatic artistic snoozers that chicks and gay dudes love more than us straight dudes.

I havent seen Hobbit was it good? DId they nominate it?
Dude I don't even know if Oscars happened yet, I just remember the third (and my least favorite) LOTR clean sweeping the Oscars. That said, it was okay. Pretty entertaining, but could have easily been cut to a far superior 70min movie (by maybe cutting all the close up shots on Bilbo responding to the situation by making silly faces).

And that's the price Quentin pays for investing time and money in his movies. I remember during the press tour for Jackie Brown, he whispered to Robert Deniro in an interview that he would start casting in Japan in 1 month. That was maybe 6 years before Kill Bill vol. 1 was released. Now I know there were a couple delays in that movie, but regardless that's clearly a man who chooses quality over quantity.