View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 AM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,018,498,431.56
Total Points: 124,019,503,266.81
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I thought it was good night even tho I lost 5 billy because of MacDonald getting his learning curve lesson since he's so young, and then Santiago made me remember why he's always been a tomato can in the ufc. That was dumb of me.

Cub Swanson is a freaking beast right now! He needs to fight lamas or zombie ASAP for a #1 contenders shot. He's been running through a lot tougher competition. Roop knocked zombie the hell out and Swanson knocked roop out. Ross Pearson and Olivera got it too!

Riddle talked all that shiiit then LNP. That's why I hate guys like him and Rashad with the rampage fight.

James Tehuna is really coming along. He just really needs to work on his ground game. I mean he did survive that mean head kick but most people aren't wise to stand with him. He hits like a freight trains and only another guy like Hector Lombard who hits like a brick could put him out.

Gunnar is OK but I still think he isn't all that and would get KOd keeping his hands down against kos pierce hendricks condit kampman Silva and even hardy lol but he would just wrestle him. He's still young and Dana said they won't rush him. But I don't think he hits his peak til after he gets KOd by jay heroin or story caliber fighter to tighten his skills up

other fight was ruined by the injury. Muniwa is a beast tho I expect him to make waves just hope he can finally get a chance to really finish. the doctors saved Cryill and Kingsbury

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android