View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:15 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,073,149.30
Great poster! - E.P.T. to an ATG poster. One who always keeps it 100% real - BrushMyHair 

Should Rios and Khabib win I think that match up would be good. IMO Rios beats Alvarado again and Khabib shouldn't have too much problems getting past Prescott. Prescott has been in the ring with better comp than Khabib at this point in their careers but Prescott has always struggled in his fights with decent or good fighters with the exception of the Khan win. I think that ko loss to Alvarado took a lot out of him too and Khabib has fast hands and decent punching power.
Well see how Khabib looks against Prescott but I think his style could trouble Rios if they fight. He has the faster hands, counters and fights well moving backwards, and Rios hasn't faced a good southpaw yet.