View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:02 AM
Capaedia
JMM Stan

Rep Power: 18 Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 325,982,013,038.92
Total Points: 469,832,531,532.82
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeamulekick View Post
i duno man, i think foreman should be recognised as the best hardest hitting knockout artist and he got great leverage on his punches and is a far better fighter than shavers but i think shavers naturally hit the hardest. Jus visualy u can see heads fly back and there bodies jus collapse in the ring. Ali was very honest and i trust him when he said he hit harder than foreman. Some guys had a delayed reaction like holy **** what just hit me, the opponents face says it all and i reckon he could probably do away with george chuvalo
Shannon Briggs said Vitali (who was at this stage, an arm-puncher) hit him harder than Lewis or Foreman did.

Archie Moore said Patterson hit him harder than Marciano did.

For a more recent example, Mosley said Canelo and Mayweather hit him just as hard as each other.

There are so many factors going into that type of opinion that you don't even need to register that they are literally being punched in the face when they form that opinion.

Foreman bounced around bigger men, and much better opponents than Shavers. His grazing blows would push big men off balance, but you can't say the same of Shavers.