View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM
TGD
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 TGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond reputeTGD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,024,522.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildg View Post
he doesnt need to reveal his private health problems to anyone but its obvious

my guess is an MRI revealed brain scarring, most boxers, including active guys like Pacquiao probably have it, with varying degrees depending on the damage they sustained. once u damage your brain, it aint ever going to repair itself, it will only get worse with age

Kats really had no defense and was a bleeder, always taking the biggest shots to his head.

cant be good, but its a good decision to stop and prevent any further permanent damage
I agree. The guy is a warrior who will fight anyone and not take a backwards step. Health has to come first, and hopefully he hasn't sustained serious damage.

He was very unlucky not to have held a full world title. I have never heard anyone say bad word against the guy. He sees to be tremendously respected in boxing and I wish him well.