View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Beyonce Wilder
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Beyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonce Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 697,198,825,291.82
Total Points: 729,506,203,184.47
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
There are good fights at 135 that have to happen and that's the winners of Burns/Vasquez and Abril/Bogere. With Burns and Abril, you have two technically sound boxers that won't be standing in the pocket with him. In those fights, we will see some additional wrinkles in Broner's arsenal that we haven't seen yet and we will really see his real ring IQ and ability to make in-fight adjustments.

There should be no rush to 140, especially at 23 years old.
I agree, I think Broner vs Burns is a very intriguing fight - though the fact that Team Burns have avoided the fight twice is quite telling. Burns is a little underrated, and like Broner, is improving fight to fight.

Vasquez would be a difficult fight but Vasquez's style is a little stinky, so I'm not totally enthused about that fight but it would be interesting to see how Broner dealt with his movement and off-rhythm style.

All this talk about 140 is going to make him complacent about his weight.