View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:46 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,850,245.46
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Ponce was a close fight, I thought it could have gone either way. I had it a draw when it went down.

Ponce, Litzau, and DeMarco were legit wins in my opinion. Ponce has since proved he's still a good fighter, Litzau was Top 10 at 130 and was coming off a good win over Caballero like you said. And DeMarco was the #1 at 135, coming off two good wins of his own.

Rodriguez was what had to happen to get the title, because Burns avoided fighting him and vacated the title. I can't really fault him for that fight, though it was a mismatch obviously. Escobedo was ehhh, he's a contender. Nothing more or less. Rees and Perez proved to be mismatches, but at the very least they were Top 10 at 135 and 135 at least, and Perez was his mandatory.

He has 3 legit wins in my opinion, a couple other okay wins. He shouldn't be Top 10 P4P though, obviously. Not enough good wins yet. But say Burns beats Vazquez, and Broner beats Burns to have 3 titles at 135, plus the RING title there. Than if he were to have another solid win after that, I think he gets in the Top 10 for me.