View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:00 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,709,901,219.64
Total Points: 148,210,406,622.38
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

[QUOTE=YNWA;13047779]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHypnos View Post
Incognito Floyd hate thread? :|...[/QUOTE

nah not really. I used to like Floyd. Amazing fighter and could watch him all day. Just something about a hard as nails man battering his missus does my head in

No one likes a bully and you can't go any lower than battering your loved ones can you? I mean if you can beat the **** out of all the other boxers at your weight what chance has your bird got?

Jake La Motta was a rotten f ucker too

The Italian dude Primo Canero was a bastard too. Was an enforcer for the Mob so obviously a scumbag of the highest order

I don't mind a bit of trash talk. David Haye is a prime example but by all accounts he's a nice lad in real life.

No mention of Tyson? Pac? Or these other guys who are just generally not good husbands/ don't exactly represent good morals? I see where you come from, wasn't meant as an accusation but gotta admit all the responses looked like this was bait lol. Apologies.

Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-17-2013 at 04:03 PM.