View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,673,327.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 
Default 140lb Miguel Cotto vs. Broner - Who Wins??

Watching Rees being able to land his weak left good both downstairs and upstairs and the fact that he is most likely moving up to 140 who thinks he could beat a prime 140 lb Cotto that featured a left hook that could do real damage.

Cotto could take more punishment, and deliver a lot more as well. People are making Broner out as some kind of monster but I think he showed he is susceptible to someone who can throw the hook downstairs-upstairs.

Cotto's right hand, thought relatively weak, also significantly better than Rees' right hand which was basically a glorified b*tch slap.

What do you think -- the 25 year old undefeated Cotto who KO'd Corley, Torres, Pinto, Bailey @ 140

Or

The 23 year old Broner that we saw tonight?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<