View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Rockim'
square theory

Rep Power: 31 Rockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,358,610.96
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
Be confident, ALWAYS. Act kind of like an asshole, not in a negative angry way but in a funny way. Poke fun at her. Another trick is to talk to her as if you have no intentions of getting with her, like you're talking to just to make conversation. It takes the pressure off in your mind.

Sometimes I walk to up to one and burp loudly. She has no choice but to respect the courage it took to do that.
Does alcohol help?..