View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,967,362,674,721.97
Total Points: 53,967,362,994,863.81
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyPhat View Post
Your friend is doing it the wrong way, i'd be freaked out if some guy i barely know shows up at my work to 'suprise' me. Especially if we didn't have a lot of contact to begin with.
I don't get why he isn't too shy to show up at her work with a gift but he can't even ask where she works herself? Why doesn't he just talk to her on facebook or something. Next thing you know she's going to think you're the one interested in her, asking her personal things.
If he does insist on showing up on her work, then it should look like it's a coincidence and just talk to her, so he can find out if she's interested or not, it's not that hard to find out .. That way he can still leave with his dignity if she doesn't, which wouldn't be the case if he'd be standing there like a fool with his gift..
Why would someone want to give gifts to a girl he doesn't even really know anyway.. It's really a bad idea..
I understand you want to do this cause you wanna be a good friend to him, if you really want to be a good friend, talk this stupid idea out of his head.
Shut that mouth. Naw, good advice I see. So I shouldn't give that girl I like a dildo and tell her to pretend it's me? HA!