View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:39 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 30 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,972,012,841.38
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Two months ago Guerrero was looked at as a cherrypick fight. Then the haters flip flopped and changed to Floyd is ducking Guerrero. One guy even started a thread saying Guerrero was the most ducked fighter in boxing today lol. Im simply asking when this fight finally gets confirmed how will fans look at Guerrero?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
Great point. The problem is the same people that discredited the fight saying Guerrero was a cherrypick, turned around and said Floyd was ducking him as soon as Floyd announced he was fighting Devon. They're also gonna be the same people that are gonna flip flop and go back to it being a cherrypick if he announces it's Guerrero. These my friend are just the people who dislike Floyd no matter what he does.
Please show me evidence of the "same people" changing their position. They likely don't exist. Show me some specific posters.

I hate it when people make this type of argument. They see a couple people say something and they attribute it to the entire forum's general consciousness. Then after they see a someone else say something different, for some reason they once again attribute it to the forum's general consciousness when in fact it was always different people saying different things.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-16-2013 at 08:44 PM.