View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:30 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,342,770.07
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

It is a cherry pick in the sense that Floyd has had a helluva lot of time on his hands to decide who he wants to fight and a lot of deliberation and weighing up things before picking the fruit.

Guerro is also a cherry pick in the sense that it is not a fight to move himself up the ATG list potentially, rather just to pad out his career a little more as Guerrero has something and is a decent opponent.

If it was a choice of who could do him the most damage potentially the pick would be easier, it would be Sergio at 160, something that would surpass anything he has ever done.

Fighting and beating Guerrero possibly isnt his hardest fight to date, so in that sense is a cherry pick. Hope that explains it.

And irondamhanza Floyd once again is not held to a higher standard. Its just he fights less than others so when he does eventually fight, people expect him to return with a more than half decent fight, even more so in Floyds case as he is retiring again, but officially this time.....its just round the corner

Last edited by hugh grant; 02-16-2013 at 07:35 PM.