View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 13 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,181,628.34
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Trout's a solid, solid test for Canelo. Honestly, I'm kind of expecting Trout to outbox Canelo to the finish line.

That's mainly because Canelo's only "great moments" come from fights with soft opposition or fighters past their prime. I think he's the real deal to an extent, but I think it's also possible he's simply been babied so much that he'll crumble if put in with a legit world-class fighter.

That said, if he still delivers the goods against Trout, I don't think it even needs to be said that he's a legit star-in-the-making.

Honestly, Mayweather should be concerned about fighting the true winner of Alvarez-Trout. Trout's a bigger, slick southpaw in his prime, and if Canelo manages to beat him convincingly, I'd be worried if I were Floyd. I almost think this is why it took so long to secure the fight. Being pressured into fighting either Trout or Trout's potential conqueror in September should be sort of uncomfortable for a guy like Floyd.