View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 15 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,991,542,167.73
Total Points: 1,569,999,731,615.12
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5050 View Post
The fight was alright, fast paced with both men over cautious. Both fighters disappointed so we need the rematch, more action packed.

You know Haye won't take warm up fights, dude fights like once a year. It's Klitschko time or no time for Haye.

Ask yourself, is there a bigger money fight for Wlad out there? He's not getting younger, he has a couple years left. Fighting the Wach's and the Pianeta's is too lame at this stage in his career.
Is Haye-Wlad a big money fight anymore? I seriously doubt it. Are the UK fans so gullible?

He'd have to give a larger share to Haye than he has to give other contenders.

Vitali-Haye i'm ok with if Haye takes a substantial paycut (and if he wins he could get close to 50% in a rematch with either brother, or both).

Haye was probably the least interesting Klitschko fight ive seen in years. At least when they fight some bum i get to see some damage dealt.