View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:04 AM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 26 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,838,835,448,782,755.75
Total Points: 2,038,835,498,816,918.75
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUUUKKKKKK ARE YOU SMOKING? Crappy card? Are you high? say something like that when you obviously have no idea who any of these people are. You need to take your JUST BLEED GUY ASS BACK TO NSB. Main Event: Barao & Macdonald are the 2 BADDEST mofo's at 135 and are the 2 most lethal fighters at the weight that can finish. Sure Barao vs Faber wasn't all that but it wasn't terrible either and every fighter is allowed to have one bad fight and Baroa fought safe to win the belt. However Macdonald has come out admittedly saying he has no gameplan for this fight even though a KO shot is all the chance I gave him anyway. But that just means hes coming out to KO Baroa and make it a slugfest. How is 5 rounds of this crappy? I got Macdonald by KO! 1 Billy points, any takers? Swanson vs Porier- Is pretty much #4 vs #5 at featherweight right now and winner most likely the next contender for Aldo after a most probable #1 contender fight between Zombie vs Lamas crowns the next challenger. Both PorieR & Swanson are 2 of the most exciting fighters in the division and most technically sound 2. Very sick fight I like Swanson only because hes looked like a beast since working on his footwork and KOing Roop, Pearson, and Olivera back to back to back. Got 1 billy on this fight 2 whoever want it. Not to mention Ryan Jimmo, James TeHuna & Jimi Minuwa are 3 OF THE BRIGHTEST DEADLIEST NEW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS. James Tehuna is one of the hardest hitters I've ever seen. I GUARANTEE BOTH FIGHTS INVOLVING THESE 3 MEN END IN A CRAZY ASS KO! The worst fight is Gunnar vs Santiago but Gunnar is a nice prospect himself. Hes a huge favorite here but I got 1 billy on Santiago if anybodys interested. Seriously though how is this a crappy card when you have a main event title fight between 2 badass fast as hell lil guys that always want to finish who are #1 & 2 right now at 135 with Cruz out. A top 5 145lb fight with 2 of the most exciting guys in that division. Thats 2 top 5 fights in 2 weight divisions which you NEVER see in boxing on the same card. Not to mention 2 light heavyweight fights that will most likely end by brutal KO in the 1st round and introduce fans to the next contenders to watch out for. Then both Santiago & Gunnar love to finish. SERIOUSLY LMAO

Last edited by $BloodyNate$; 02-16-2013 at 01:08 AM.