View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:11 PM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,505,465,197,255.21
Total Points: 52,535,698,307,450.09
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBleeder View Post
Have to disagree with other posters.

Carbajal is, in my opinion, extremely overrated. Alvarez takes this one by a close, but decisive, unanimous decision.
You would say that.

I kind of agree though. I think at his best Alvarez was one hell of a little fighter. He peaked and dropped very quickly, but if they'd fought when he was at his best then it would be a very close fight I think.

I'd still have to give the edge to Carbajal, but there would be no counting Alvarez out.