View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,366,772,117,371.87
Total Points: 1,366,780,304,340.26
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
No son, that was to correct a spelling mistake.

The flip side to your argument would be for the laws of boxing to say that a cut doesn't count and a rematch is needed.

Sounds stupid doesn't it?
1. You're either lying or forgetting.

2. I never once said that Lewis did not win that fight fair and square. I said it's silly to act like Vitali was crushed. Win/Draw/lose he put up one hell of a fight and i can't be the only one thinking that cut was unfortunate as we were being treated to one hell of a fight.

Winning on a freak cut is perfectly legit, but don't act like it's 100% skills. If you do feel that way please let me know so i won't waste my time in here.