View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:42 PM
One_Businessman
Property Rights

Rep Power: 13 One_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Businessman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,846,075.80
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze ATG poster - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
This man has got it right.

Quote:
really when you get down to it, the president really has nothing to do with the economy.

politicians just use it to win elections. that being said, i have more trust in the democrats than republicans in almost all aspect of life.

The people can trust President Obama. Cant say the same for anybody in the republican party.
No they cannot trust him. And partially for the reason your Atheist cited, he too is a lawyer. Has he ever had a full time job in the private sector..to appreciate the burden that govt puts on it?

Essentially what Obama does is appeal to peoples emotion, using feel-good Liberal rhetoric like wanting to raise the minimum wage to 9 dollars an hour. Not appealing to their intellect. What's the old saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Unfortunately his central economic planning has plenty of unintended consequences. Or are they intended consequences to ruin the economy some more, then falsely blame Capitalism and use it as justification to even further control and intervene in the economy. Reminds me of this quote:

"Government is good at only one thing. It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, 'See if it weren't for the government, you..."