View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,063,888.80
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Shane was a very good LtWt because he had very good pop and he had size to minipulate his opponents. I think Shane was like 33-0 before he met Forest at 47 and then jumped right to 54 to earn against Winky. Those 4 fights that he lost were pretty incrediable boiuts to take on. The guy was a 35 pounder who fought a few welter bouts and then jumped in with worls class Forest & Winky! I think he beat Oscar in between at 54? Either way Shane to me is the most talented fighter in the 00 to 10 era. He could box he could bang he fought everyone from 35 to 54 and other the "way out of prime" years always handled himself well. Of his 7 or 8 losses I can't remember him ever being stopped! He just didn't skip over 35 as he grew he was their for a while! Ray

I like him over Juan by dcs.