View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:19 PM
ShamrockXpress
Contender

Rep Power: 2 ShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond reputeShamrockXpress has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,393.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Povetkin was probably always willing to fight Wladimir, but his promoter Sauerland and his trainer Teddy Atlas kept him away from the fight in 2010 and made Alexander look like a coward.
Exactly I think povetkin fully focused can give wlad problems, I also think it would be stupid to think a fighter with as much experience amateur and professional would be scared of another fighter. I do believe that his promotors were trying to promote him as a true world champ, and padd his record, once they realised people wouldn't buy this they started making statements to try an make it seem like there chasing wlad, thus maximising there earning potential