View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:30 PM
rey guey
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 rey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud of
Bank: 13,385,772,867.76
Total Points: 13,885,639,755.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Lee looked terrible on saturday, Macklin should easily beat him

Not sure what macklin is doing. He's fought about 50 seconds in the last year and doent have a fight lined up. Should have just taken the Golovkin fight instead of Alcine
I'd would have liked to see Golovkin vs Macklin but GGG was set to face Pirog on 9-1 and Macklin was fighting on 9-15. Pirog pulled out and he fought Proksa instead.

I think Arum and Dibella are working with K2 to help build up Golovkin. He was on an Arum card against Rosado and he's fighting Ishida on a DiBella co promoted card. call me totally insane but I'm thinking Chavez vs Golovkin, which would be an awesome fight. if Chavez pulls off the upset it would make a Martinez rematch HUGE. if Golovkin wins then we all get to see him against Martinez, which wouldn't be as huge but would be great for boxing fans

ohh wait what I am saying, this is boxing and things like that don't happen.