View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM
KaL-EL
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 KaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond reputeKaL-EL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,617.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryX.. View Post
This is what i want to know......why did it take him this damn long to figure this out? Why does Arum always have to say something first? This is what i do not get about Manny..it's like he can not speak for himself or stand up for himself..he is a great fighter no doubt but he comes across as a puppet and someone you can easily mess over.
well I think the article pointed out that he probably has 2-3 fights left in his career and is possibly looking to get the most money he can before he retires. That extra 5-10mill is alot especially if you multiply that by the number of fights he has left.