View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,971,971,809.05
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Default Martinez: "Golovkin will be the middleweight king in a few years"

Which fighter current stands out in your weight class?
Martinez: Currently the boxer who's hitting the hardest is the kazakhstani Golovkin, who's emerging as a rival to be reckoned with. I think in a few years he will be the middleweight king.

Is there a possible showdown?

Martinez: First, I have to fight Murray. Right now I'm not thinking of anyone else. Once that fight is finished, we can talk about Golovkin peacefully.

http://www.viptoday.es/sergio-maravi...s-condiciones/
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<