View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 11 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,833,449,537,033.64
Total Points: 11,468,332,609,931.72
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopez36 View Post
manny and arum always refused drug testing,manny was afraid of needles or it made him weak and his fans defended him by saying the tests done by the commission were enough,oh but now it's totally different! their hero got ko'd badly and now they're crying and insist on the tests,why isn't the commissions test enough now? it was for pac

I would love for jmm to come out and say "I don't want to do the tests because i'm afraid of needles"...see how pac and arum like that
i will be shocked if manny agrees to real testing i really will. watch pac come out and say ill do the testing but only if we can fight at lightweight lol