View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:43 AM
lopez36
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 lopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these partslopez36 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,182,518.16
Be Joyful - Gift Giver CK7 all day! - LoadedWraps a real truth speaker - RiC-DiC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatiKid View Post
how come people keep sayin drug testing is an issue? manny cant do real doping tests for his fights he is scarred of needles remember now all the sudden he is ok with it? am i the only one who finds that suspicious at all?
manny and arum always refused drug testing,manny was afraid of needles or it made him weak and his fans defended him by saying the tests done by the commission were enough,oh but now it's totally different! their hero got ko'd badly and now they're crying and insist on the tests,why isn't the commissions test enough now? it was for pac

I would love for jmm to come out and say "I don't want to do the tests because i'm afraid of needles"...see how pac and arum like that