View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:27 AM
figzuki
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 figzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond reputefigzuki has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,603,746,999.77
Total Points: 75,603,753,658.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZO24 View Post
IMO Juan Manuel would beat Morales or Barrera in their prime. I followed JMM career very closely and he was every bit as good as he is now. The thing is, back in those days when Morales, Barrera, and Marquez were in their prime, Morales and Barrera were too busy fighting each other. Nobody wanted to fight Marquez because everyone knew he was a very technical fighter, who sometimes was way too cautious and some might say boring.I still believe that with that style Marquez use to fight with, he would of beat both Barrera and Morales. Hell Marquez was Prince Hamed's mandatory for like three years and Hamed wanted none of Marquez. Like Cleto stated, Marquez has gotten better and more exciting as he has gotten older, while Barrera and Morales faded..
probably because they threw caution to the wind instead of fighting like Marquez.

Marquez can't fight like that cuz of his chin. he has a good chin don't get me wrong, but it doesn't compare to bareera or morales imo.