View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 AM
WeltshmerzKO
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 2 WeltshmerzKO is a jewel in the roughWeltshmerzKO is a jewel in the roughWeltshmerzKO is a jewel in the roughWeltshmerzKO is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,000,000,004,252.32

Brilliant article, I was also suspicious of the sudden rise in "injuries" lately that seem far too convenient to be legitimate. As for the Mayweather-Alexander circus, if floyd actually takes this fight i don't think he can call himself P4P king any longer, no matter the outcome. For one he's been far too inactive of late, refuses to make the fights the fans want, and seems content to fight on the same card as canelo as opposed to fighting him in order to keep his PPV numbers. I will accept Floyd fighting only once a year, but if he wants to do that and continue to call himself the best he has to give us better fights than this garbage....I didn't even think guerrero was a good fight until Floyd started his twitter announcements. I hope that's floyd's plan: use the alexander talk to make the guerrero fight look better. Interested to see how this all plays out.