View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:36 AM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,432,125,663.47
Total Points: 14,382,065,458.83
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Celebrities and athletes need to get off twitter..even if you delete your twattering someone saw it and likely took a pic..same with Erik Morales and his insinuation Marquez was doping..I can see the Garcia kid being irresponsible, the people around him are going to let him. I mean he's what? 24, a millionaire, champion, and new to fame..nobody including good ole dad is going to interfere..considering he's treated like the sun shines out his ass this is no big shock. I hope Zab has the night of his life in their fight tho. Fact is Guerrero easily gets paid high six figures close to seven for the belts he holds if he just wanted to keep fighting on premium cable, hey Canelo's made a small fortune off showtime already doing this. Alexander on the other hand is happy to take 2 million for a loss. The no negotiating power I disagree with..he's a belt holder and a belt you stand to win I think he's got a bit of leverage there for himself. I think he's the tougher opponent if he's allowed to impose his will.