View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:28 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,352,781.14
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

broner is our last hope...too bad he will get crushed by rees. that midget power will overwhelm him rees tko 12.