View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:17 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,877,560.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

I love white people from the UK and other Europenas that attempt to call Americans fat. Seriously.....in the grand scheme of health per country/territories, BOTH the United States and the United Kingdom SUCK.

It just seems as if a ton of Europeans have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to the United States. I don't know why, but they seem hung up on hating Americans. I could give two s**ts about Europeans and what country is better, has better athletes, film, etc.

Who really cares???