Thread: Is age 27, old?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,533,055.93
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phook View Post
Sometimes I think I havnt not done anything memorable in my life.. Im not married, no kids, havnt traveled much
I feel scared of getting old and have lots of regrets..
I havnt even found a career yet.. Im thinking of going back to school.
Na did its not old. I had people aged in their 40's in my classes at university lol. Just spend some time looking at what jobs you can see yourself doing once you get qualified...what jobs you find interesting.

In the UK we have access courses which you do at college they last 1 year and are for people who are 21 and over and want to basically get to university, they are meant to be the equivalent of A-Levels which they aren't but who cares lol they get you to uni.

Or you could learn how to invest and just go that route, which is risky and you will work a ****load of hours for about 5 years at least.

Honestly though by the time I am 27 (under 5 years) I would like to be set in my area and earning a good wage and have some job security so you left it late but you still have time and you have no dependent so you are actually lucky in that sense if you look at it in that way. OR you could learn a trade and do an apprenticeship. Or you could learn how to webdesign/code, there are always jobs in IT in the UK for people who are great with IT, I find it HIGHLY boring but who knows maybe you'd like it.

Find what suits you man, take a little bit of time out and have a look and don't give up. Good luck.