Thread: Is age 27, old?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,818,940,529.20
Total Points: 152,841,921,986.36
"amor de lejo amor de pendejo" lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phook View Post
I work at a supermarket.. part time.. to pay my bills. I feel embarrass to tell people what I do sometime.

I failed miserably at school, I want to a career that I love
There will never be a perfect time to head back or find something you like... .just go and do it and everything will fall into place. I say next chance you get head to school and I guarantee that the first semester you pass you're going to realize you can bang out a few more and be where you want to be. And if school isn't something you're interested in just go out and look for different things to get int. Remember......Complacency is a disease. Keep pushing forward. Good luck and remember just do it. I believe in you (no homo) just coming from a person who's been there and is in school again.