View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,049,006.49
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Because its cherrypick time. They are going to play his career like chess being sure to match him up properly. Garcia was not supposed to beat him so now they have to make sure they choose a proper victim(They have to find someone just good enough so that you wont cringe when you see his name on khans record while still being a very beatable opponent for khan so that they can say "hes back" afterward). Ortiz did the same thing with lopez only it backfired. Its one of the problems I have with boxing now. Most matches are chosen because the result is heavily implied(think of it this way, how often do you think to yourself "I have no idea whose going to win this match"). Its why I give credit to the super middleweight tournament for breaking stride.

Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 02-10-2013 at 08:15 AM.