View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Prince Mongo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,075,909.04

I am real good at saving money.I hit Sainsburys at 7 O Clock when they are reducing the food. I go twice a week spend no more than 8 a time and get around Retail price of 80 of food each time. It goes straight in the freezer. I go to the boot sales every Sunday and if you are prepared to wait a bit what you want always turns up. I buy things cheap at the bootsale and sell it on Ebay and that pays for my rent and petrol for the week.
I don't have a credit card and don't want one. When you spend cash you notice the wad go down so it keeps you in check. When I go away I am looking for cheap tickets and buy my clothes in the States and wait until there are bargain deals.
A couple of years ago the Sainsbury's check out girl set up at a bootsale selling her items and spotted me and said "Look it is bargain man". I have have got to the point where I just can not waste money ,it makes me feel ill.