View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Mike_Erm
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 Mike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond reputeMike_Erm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,385.45

Switch your weight workout up every week. Do something different every week shocking your muscles with different workouts stimulates growth.. I take it you want to get big and learn how to defend yourself which is great. Go buy a Flex Mag do some of the workouts in their. Think about buying kettle bells and possibly throwing a cross fit class in every now and then..

Your boxing work out sounds good you know get the basics down then come back here to learn more.

Supplementation and diet is huge so work on that.... maybe go to GNC and get some muscle pharm assault and some GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified which i think are the best right now.

That's about it man i'm bored and i have done a lot of coaching and that's my 2 cents.