View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 27 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 265,640,123,913.56
Total Points: 1,375,640,328,470.38
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Cuban View Post
Don't misunderstand me..I like Lomachenko a lot and I want to see him kOing ppl who are not in the same level as he is...the gloves that they are wearing are the same pro gloves(8 0r 10 oz)and even in the amateurs with headgear ppl knock eachother out..
True you do get kos in amatuer but they are hardly common especially in the lower weights.

Im no expert on gloves, but these are definitely not thesame as pro ones, if they weigh the same then there is some other difference because they seem to me like they are pillows. If someone shows/tells me otherwise then ill admit im wrong but im just going with my eyes here.

Add to that hes fighting guys who have good ring experience, they know how to survive in there when they are losing (see some of Garcia's holding in the last round against Lomachenko). Over five rounds a ko will be tricky.

Like i say im just going with my eyes but he seems ok in the power department. We shall see though