View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:06 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,800,524,166.00
Total Points: 272,136,895,608.04
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
Just lol.

Probably the best acting i've ever seen.

I honestly wanted to punch his head in he was that much of a dick in Mean Streets. Was he really that good or was he also a dick in reality in his younger days?.

As for Taxi Driver he literally looked like he needed sectioning. I bet he even scared the other actors.

(Going overkill with the movie threads i know)
Well, not much is known about Bob when he's not acting, seeing as he's always been a very private individual. But he is a method actor, so he literally lives out his roles, which is why they seem so real and hard hitting. Top 5 All time Great Actor in my book.