View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:55 AM
samoura´
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 13 samoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond reputesamoura´ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,185,162.44
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
HAha.....don't be mad Cotto slacked off against Trout. Arum picked Tim up for a reason and he is pissing in Arum's Cheerios like Floyd did back in the day. You think it's a coincidence that PAc got ripped off against him? LOL, come on man, time to wake up.....Arum is buying heavy stock in Bradley.

Look at that video of Tim in that thread from a few hours ago. Tim said he told Arum what he wanted and that everything is good now. Arum knows what he is trying to do and as long as Arum gives him what he wants, they are all good.

The top names o the past few years are on the way out man....Pac, Floyd, COTTO, Mosley, BHOP........they are all on the way out. It's time for a new group to take the reigns and Tim is being put in the position to be that man.

Still glad you read my entire post though....
Timothy Bradley is not going to be "the top dog", I can guarantee you that. How anyone thinks he's got the makings of a "special fighter", I have no idea.