View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 PM
toshmurph
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 toshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond reputetoshmurph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 222,790,616,121.24
Total Points: 4,233,790,651,059.76
merry christmas - the collector have a sammich - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via Skype™ to toshmurph

I've seen people talk in the third person before but Jesus Christ, to only refer to yourself as "Kirkland", that must be ****ing annoying to be around!

But really, "Kirkland" is one of the most entertaining fighters around, and I've huge respect for anybody that steps into the ring, but the guys an idiot that does nothing but blame other people, whether its in training or in business! Robert Garcia is a tremendous trainer, and could do great things with him, but I wouldn't be surprised if down the line he has another meltdown after a bad performance or loss and blames Garcia for putting his gloves on back to front or some stupid ****!

I'd still love to see him in against Alvarez though!