View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:50 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,949.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKnowBoxing View Post
Richard Scahefer recently said this in reference to Floyd's next fight:

"I have absolutely no awareness of any negotiations taking place with a fighter who is under a promotional contact with us. And Al Haymon, who is the advisor for Devon Alexander and Floyd Mayweather as well, has not confided to me either that there would be any negotiations going on unbeknownst to me."

Isn't Guerrero with Golden Boy? If Schaefer is telling the truth and there isn't any shady stuff going on behind his back, sounds to me like The Ghost WILL NOT be fighting Floyd on May 4. So who the heck could it be then?
Quick of you to spot it. But Schaeffer habitually over-reaches himself in his tirades against Top Rank. Common-sense seems to suddenly make itself "aint". It's as if he just now came to boxing and shallowly believed that all there was to it was to make outrageous and dubious statements.