Thread: Subways?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:29 PM
!! Anorak
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,030,959,523,015.77
Total Points: 73,030,959,568,824.44
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

It's the disingenuous attitude of it that gets me. It'd be like if you went to McDonald's and Derrick Coleman said "as a special treat, I'll ask if you'd like extra fries with it."

It might seem a small thing, but the next time she says it, I'm going to jump over the counter, yank her pants down and nail her clitoris to the counter. Then, as she writhes in agony, I'll break her jaw in three places before slashing her leg open with a stanley knife and then spraying it with the HIV virus. And I'll go "do me a meal deal now, CUNT. Go on, do me a special favour. Bend over backwards and really do me a ****ing treat, you ****ing rancid WHORE. Go on, I ****ing DARE YOU to say that to me one more ****ing time."

Cunt she is.