View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:19 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,641,906,060,220.12
Total Points: 144,641,920,538,424.78
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded 

I don't take anything at all. Sometimes if I've had a nap and can't wake up fully from it before a workout I have just a tiny bit of sugar...not enough to spike my blood sugar to cause an insulin rush...about 1/5th of a teaspoon. If you're training hard 5 days a week it's not surprising that you feel tired and probably need a little break...say a week off. Then try a 4 day a week program and see how that works...that's my schedule and I take a week or 2 off every 13 weeks or when needed. You have to use a periodization type of training cycle to avoid breaking down...take it easy when you are tired and don't rush it until you are fully recovered from it...then you can give it a push for say 4-6 weeks.

Last edited by jaded; 02-08-2013 at 06:21 PM.