View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:40 PM
JmH Reborn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 JmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,261,950,772,436.47
Total Points: 1,271,842,730,838.76
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil For the good laugh! - codey Go far. - FeFist Para celebrar la victoria - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

Yeah, I agree. Its NEVER a good idea to duck. If you want to duck, just GTFO out of the game then. If you in the top five, the expectation is to fight fellow top five, top ten fighters. I also expect the fights that paying customers demand and honest attempts at making them. I realize its a business, but by that token, I'm a stakeholder in this business. Most fans who know the game can see by the BS. If a Broner vs Vasquez gets made, chances are that Broner doesn't look all that compelling because Vasquez is A). a quality boxer and B). fights at an awkward style so there is that assumption that it'll be a close, competitive fight where the winner may not look great, but get the win. If you are looking spectacular in EVERY fight, then guess what...you are fighting inferior competition and not stepping up.

I can't support duckers...fight the best in your class or go away